Insert chicken sounds here....

So no one wants to join the challenge hey??? Well to be honest I don't get much blog traffic anymore since I dropped off the scene for like 18 months. It's all good. Plodding on.

While unpacking I noticed I have quite a lot of stamps, many that have never been used, so I 'm going to push myself to use them more often also. Got some Maya Road stamps dirty on this one. Really love the colours!



Did this for a colour challenge over at The Scrappers Outlet. The colour palette was pink, brown and white and for some reason it took me ages to pull it together, but I'm happy with the end results.


Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Awww....GReat LOs! TFS!

JulesinParadise said...

Your layouts are darling! Keep on scrapping honey!

Barbara Loveday said...

I love your tartan layout (what can I say, I'm a sucker for plaid ;) love the clean look of your layouts.