Thanksgiving - more than an American tradition

When I lived in the USA, one of the holidays I loved the most was Thanksgiving.  Sure it's on a bizarre day, the 4th Thursday of November, but it has so much going for it.

It's all about spending time with your family and reflecting on what we have to be thankful for in our lives.  The other upsides are a rocking turkey dinner with all the trimmings and the next day is Black Friday, the best shopping day of the year!


Even though we don't celebrate the holiday in Australia, I still like to think about what I am thankful for.  The list is as long as my arm and starts always with my darling husband Russell and our large and loving family.

Whatever your doing on Thursday, whether it's eating turkey or going to work, have a great day and take a moment to count your blessings.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Jenelle

No comments: