To new beginnings and competition winnings!

Lots to share, so lets start with the biggest news.

See that ticker to the right ------------->>>>>
Yep, I'm moving home to Australia in 23 days. I can't believe it's finally here!!!! Russ and I have talking about this for years and now our plans are coming to fruition. It's scary to think about moving and having to start over, but the trade off is well worth it. I can't wait to be close to my family again, to be a part of their lives, to see them on a regular basis!

More exciting news, I found out that I won a competition over at creative scrappers. It was called 1 picture, many pages and was a very cool idea. Everyone had to scrap the same picture, it was fascinating to see all the different layouts and titles. This was my entry.

And here's just a couple of pages I did on the weekend. The first one is based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers, then second is based on a sketch by a friend of mine (and very talented scrapper), Deb Harter. I'm trying to get as much scrapping in as possible before I have to pack up my supplies, eek!


4 comments:

Dolores said...

beautiful layouts

Chris said...

beautiful layouts!!!!! and moving home! I am happy for you!!! please oh please keep in touch!!!!!!!!!!

Carol A. said...

Wahoo and a huge Congrats on your win , Jenelle! Your page is just stunning!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Gorgeous layouts!! Huge congrats for your big move!! I am SO happy for you and getting to be close to your family!! Good thing for the internet-you will be able to stay in touch!!
Good luck with the move!!