Toot Toot

I am the June LO Guest Designer for a new sketch blog called, Page Plans. Every week they post a new layout and card sketch, then their DT creates work based of those same sketches. Come and check out the inspiration!!!!!!!

Here's this weeks LO sketch and how I used it.

I want to give a shout out to my girl Kim!!! Kim is the June Card Guest Designer and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!! You must check out Kim's blog For the Love of Paper, as she is just uber talented and does the most beautiful work!

3 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Jenelle-you make me giggle!!! I ADORE that layout!! Congrats and can't wait to see what else you create!! :)

Unknown said...

Welcome to the team - we love you work and look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations this month!

Pat said...

Congratulations, Janelle for being chosen as a guest designer for Page Plan for the month of June. I look forward to seeing more of your awesome work!

Pat
just4fun2-pat.blogspot.com